Note: This instructions are only for UAF listed university. For Alto, Vassa and TUT it may be diffrent. You have to check it by yourself.
APPLICATION FORM AND ENCLOSURES
On-line application form must be filled in at the University Admissions Finland portal. Printed and signed application with all the following enclosures must be returned to University Admissions Finland by application deadline at.
The application enclosures are:
- Application form (the printed and signed application form)
- An officially attested true copy of B.Sc. degree certificate or equivalent, and an English translation of it
- An official transcript of academic records, and an English translation of it
- English language test certificate
- Two recommendation letters, use the template if it is provided in your desired programme website.
- Curriculum vitae. CV must be presented in chronological order and must not have gaps longer than 12 months during the recent five years. (You can make it from online Europass CV maker)
- A copy of passport
- Two passport-sized photographs
RECOMMENDATION LETTER FORMS
Recommendation letters must be written by academics from your previous university. They must arrive in sealed envelopes either enclosed in the application with the other documents OR sent directly to the University Admission Finland by the recommender.
FURTHER INSTRUCTIONS ON SUBMITTNG THE ENCLOSURES
All the documents must be attested true copies and all the translations must be officially certified and accompanied by copies of the original documents. In addition to the standard document requirements, educational documents have country-specific regulations.
If you completed or are completing your degree in Bangladesh, you must submit the education documentation awarded by your university. Degree certificates, transcripts, mark sheets and result cards must always be awarded by a main university or a college that has a degree-awarding status. Educational documents granted by affiliated colleges will not be accepted.You must submit a separate transcript, mark sheet or result card awarded by your university indicating the years, and each attempt to complete a course. A consolidated statement of marks is not accepted.The degree certificate and transcript of records must be certified (attested) by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Bangladesh. Each page of the transcript of records and the degree certificate must carry the original stamp and signature of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Bangladesh.Further information can be found on the Ministry's website www.mofa.gov.bd
Courtesy: Iqbal Bin Imran Shohag
of Bangladeshi Incoming students Finland