Syed Ibarahim – Google+

Monday, January 18, 2010

2010 List of UAS where Bangladeshi student can apply this year.

Please check out carefully before you make your on-line application. Cause all University of applied science (UAS) do not arrange entrance in Dhaka.

Arcada, Central Ostrobothnia UAS, Jyväskylä UAS, Kymenlaakso UAS, Mikkeli UAS, Oulu UAS, Rovaniemi UAS, Saimaa UAS, Savonia UAS, Seinäjoki UAS, Tampere UAS, Turku UAS, Vaasa UAS

257 comments:

1. Via,I have Golden GPA-5 at S.S.C&GPA-5 at H.S.C
    I 'm confident that i will get 6.5+ at IELTS.
    I want to study Software Engineering in Finland.
    What's about bank balance?
    How much do i need to show for VISA?

Can you recommend a good consultancy firm?
    I live in Dhaka,Bangladesh.
    Please via contact me at Akibho@gmail.com
    plz,plz...

ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

3. Via,My choices are listed below
    1.IT
    2.Mechanical engg
    3.Automaton engg
    4.Chemical engg

As you have observed the entrance exam,Plz suggest me such UAS that is competitive but okay taypes.
    Meanwhile,i can study one of the preferred subjects.

ReplyDelete
  4. I want to apply for 2011's autumn semester.
    Would you like to recommend me some handy books for entrance exam regarding Physics&Math?

ReplyDelete
  5. Study attentively what I have uploaded in download section. If you want you can also study Bangladeshi intermediate level syllabus. Now a days, IT is not good for job market (my opinion). Mechanical or chemical is good choice.

ReplyDelete
  6. hello brother i am NAIM from bangladesh.i have applied for entrance exam in finland & completed my regestration.the exam will held on 14 APRIL 2010.I have applied in Saimaa,HAMK,Metropolia & cent.Ostrobothnia in mechanical eng(saimaa & HAMK),electronics(Metropolia),industrial mang(cent.ostrobothnia).but i dont know how will be the questions.can u vaia help me by sending some materials.I also dont know r the uas's in capital or far from .would u please inform me.it will be ur kind enough.

ReplyDelete
  7. All engineering related subject's entrance exam paper will be same. You are going to appear in one entrance exam not three for three subject. Look at my website at right hand top there is download section where I have uploaded some old question paper. Download and solve these carefully. Best of luck

ReplyDelete
  8. vaia in your download post i find there two types 1.QUESTIONS BANK & 2.SUGGESTIONS FOR MATH.I have downloaded all these.are they enough to take preperation for the exam?If i practice all these carefully will it be enough?except these if you have any other post for engineering exams please post it early brother.we expect helping hands from you brother.

ReplyDelete
  9. 1.QUESTIONS BANK is enough for a good preparation for exam. 2.SUGGESTIONS FOR MATH is only my suggestion to make you busy with study, but you could get question also from here cause it is include in syllabus. For all engineering subject question will be same (I think you know). Right now I have nothing to upload. Feel free to ask anything.

10. Naimul Islam NaimMarch 31, 2010 at 5:32 PM

vaia in the question bank there are ques modules of the years 2000 to 2006.but no questions for the last some years 2007,2008&2009.would you please upload the recent years questions.there are same but two set of 2006 questions math 2006(2)& math 2006.what does it mean?what the difference between entrance exam for technical curriculums
    and entrance exam for engineering curriculums.please vaia explain it.i cant understand the differences.sorry for my silly queries.

ReplyDelete
  11. Its like IELTS test, candidate cant carry question paper outside of exam hall, so we have to collect those from authority but they yet not publish the last three years exam question. Technical and engineering are same. Two classification in entrance exam one is engineering another is business.

12. Naimul Islam NaimApril 2, 2010 at 7:14 PM

Is there any probability to publish the last years questions ?Is there no way to collect these?If it was possible we would have a better preperation getting updated with the recent years questionns.

ReplyDelete
  13. I know, I tried but I did not find.

ReplyDelete
  14. vaia from another site called NepalFinland getting much frustrated that getting a parttime job apart from helsinki is bit impossible.It often depends on luck.there it is mentioned in such word that no hope left behind if anyone cant stay in the capital.even it takes one year to get a job.one should come here taking almost one year financial backup.It may not be possible for us who r looking to come here knowing its free of cost and chances to earn some.is it not possible to earn minimum to meet our expences?I was getting so optimistic but if i dont ......

15. Naimul Islam NaimApril 9, 2010 at 6:35 AM

vaia where the British Council Bangladesh arrange the entrance exam in Dhaka.

16. Naimul Islam NaimApril 9, 2010 at 4:35 PM

In the entrance exam questions there are questions from math and physics also chemistry .but someone told me there may not have any ques from chemistry.what is the real thing will chemistry be included or not.Please vaia ans early.

17. Naimul Islam NaimApril 9, 2010 at 4:39 PM

In the entrance exam there are ques from math,physics and chemistry .but from someone i have come to know that in the recent year ques there are no questions from chemistry.how much is it true?please ans vaia as early as possible.

ReplyDelete
  18. There might not be chemistry question but sure physics. If both type of question come, you will have to answer either physics or chemistry.

ReplyDelete
  19. @Anonymous, yes you have to keep patient to get a job here. But as I am observing all Bangladeshi students are working here in different cities. Do not be frustrated, you are a Bangladeshi and here we are waiting to help you.

ReplyDelete
  20. thanks a lot.vaia plz ans some of my queries.as i have registered for serially SAIMAA UAS(1st),HAMK(2nd),METROPOLIOA UAS (3rd) and then cent.OSTROBOTHNIA.SO what minimum percentage marks i need to obtain to be selected for any of the uas's.How much marks do i need to get to have a chance in the METROPOLIOA UAS as i know its the best one and located in the capital.Is there any english part which i have to ans as i m in engineering side.Do they provide partial marks like i wrote an ans but its in the correct way but i could not determine the exact ans.I m sitting for the exam on the 14 th April if u have any suggestions or useful tips please let me know early .Thanks a lot.

ReplyDelete
  21. First of all as your serial you have to admit in SAIMAA UAS if do not get chance in that UAS then you will be eligible for HAMK if also not there than METROPOLIOA ... OSTRO so on. But competition rate is too high at METROPOLIA, for that if you make excellent result than you will automatically get chance in SAMIMAA. Application order is not changeable. Yes there will be some question based on English even though it is engineering or business exam, yes they give partial marks. SAIMMA in a good city. Best of luck

ReplyDelete
  22. thanks again.as i know the english part is motivation writing is not it?what minimum percentage of marks do i need to obtain to get chance.vaia r u in jamk uas in logistic engineering?how r u there?I m sitting for the exam on the next day.plz pray for me.hoping to join u there.i have completed all the questions from the ques bank u posted on the download sagment.is not it enough?is there any viva part in the exam.thanks again.

ReplyDelete
  23. No viva. Believe on yourself, hope see you at Finland.

ReplyDelete
  24. i find there is no clear description about the allotment of points in the engineering exam.in the ques papers there are 30 points so how it will be transferred into 100 marks or points?in the intl businesss there is a clear distribution of 100 points.plz describe it ....

ReplyDelete
  25. how much time does it take to finish the exam.
    nd how much appliocants may be there in engineering exam.may it exceed the number of the applicants of business exxam.

26. Naimul Islam NaimApril 22, 2010 at 4:32 PM

insaallah the exam has been good & hopping to get a good marks.60% marks i may obtain is not it enough to get chance there?how much time it may take to publish the result?thanks a lot.

27. I hope so. Wait minimum 1 month for result

ReplyDelete
  28. This is Kaiser here....I have got admission for Masters in International Development at University of Jyvaskyla.

I wonder whether anyone can tell me about the process and timing of getting Finland residence permit. Can I apply in Bangladesh or Do I need to go India? Please communicate with me if like same other would like to apply together at kaiser2cu@fastmail.fm

ReplyDelete
  29. Nice to hear that, I also live in Jyvaskyla. Visa processing time 45 days visa fee 10,000 taka. You have to go India. Require documents are acceptance letter of university, health insurance, 6000 Euro bank statement.

30. Hello All,

I have got admission in Finland...Soon I want to go for New Delhi for applying Finnish Residency Permit..? It would be better if some of us with same purpose can travel India together for visa application..if you are interested please let me know..at

01713361769
    Kaiser

ReplyDelete
  31. Hello everyone. From other blog I came to know that we need to make a bank draft of 6000 euro to recieve residence permit. How can i do it can u tell me?

ReplyDelete
  32. Rule for different country is not same. For Nepali student, they have to make 6000 Euro Travel cheque, for Bangladeshi student 6000 Euro Bank statement.

33. Dear Ibrahim Bhai,
    can you guide us in the process of applying residence permit in India.

How long it takes at Finland embassy in New Delhi to complete the residence permit application process? When I need to attend interview? How the communicate with student once the resident permit is ready to collect? by mobile phone or e-mail.

Many thanks

ReplyDelete
  34. It takes minimum 45 days, Within 60 days student resident permit decision must be taken. You may be face interview when you submit your resident permit application (normally they do not arrange interview, I did not face that. But in any suspicious condition any person may has to face it, even I saw a student called for interview when he submit his papers instantly) They communicate through email (to me), I also heard someone had phone call from them.

ReplyDelete
  35. The matter of insurance...As I have offer for 2 years course...I would fall under 30000 Euro..from the Insurance company what papers should I take like, money receipt, and other forms......?

ReplyDelete
  36. Not only money receipt, they will provide you 15/16 pages file where agreement, condition, your address, University name, total amount of insured money etc will be written. Go to any insurance company they can show you demo. For insurance assistance you may call 01711512535 an expert person.

ReplyDelete
  37. Hello should i have to submit the original copy of health insurance or notarised copy. Should i have to submit the complete file of 17/18 pages? In case of acceptance letter should i have to submit the original?

ReplyDelete
  38. Hello Anonymous bhai...When are you planning to go India? We can go some of us together... please let me know at kaiser2cu@gmail.com

ReplyDelete
  39. I am accepted at University of Vaasa. Is there anybody ?

ReplyDelete
  40. Do you have any idea how much it cost for India Trip ?

And is it possible to get my Passport by Post after the issuance of Visa ?

Thank You.

Zobayer
    zobayer1982@gmail.com
    P.S. : Plz contact me through e-mail.

ReplyDelete
  41. yes it is possible to collect visa by post after issue. But it can be costly and long time process. You can authorize another person who is going to collect his visa, he can collect your visa on behalf of you.

ReplyDelete
  42. Well i have a confusion if i have to submit my passport to get residance permit in the finish embassy then how can go next time to india to recieve that. Pls reply in details

ReplyDelete
  43. When you submit your application they would not take you passport, they shall take only photocopy of that.

ReplyDelete
  44. Thank u. Another thing upto which pages of passport have to be copied and as well as of health insurance? Should all be notarised?

ReplyDelete
  45. From 0-9 page of passport. I did not notary anything.

46. Dear Finnbd,

Should we give the Original Copy of Health Insurance to Embassy ? Or photocopied one ?

And how to go from Delhi Railway Station to Finland Embassy ? ( Plz specify, bus, taxi or anything else )

Thanks.

Zobayer
    zobayer1982@gmail.com

47. Photocopy. Taxi 70/80 Rs rent

48. Finnbd bhai

Can you tell us when( date) u did submit ur residence permit application? and after how many days u got a call from Embassy to collect visa sticker?

49. 30th of June and 17th August

ReplyDelete
  50. Via,How is Central Ostrobothnia city in terms of living cost,part time jobs?How is Central Ostrobothnia UAS in terms of quality education for Chemistry?

ReplyDelete
  51. @Akib, I don't know about that city and institute. But here in Finland every institute maintain a good performance. You may check this university's world ranking.

ReplyDelete
  52. Dear Finnbd Bhai, ( Actually i don't know your name! Plz write your name. ),

When you applied for Indian Visa, did you apply for '' Double Entry " ?

Thank you.

Zobayer
    zobayer1982@gmail.com

ReplyDelete
  53. You should apply when you get acceptance letter from university. Single entry 30 days

54. Dear Finn Bhai,

That means i have to apply TWO TIMES for INDIAN VISA ? First, for submitting the application and later to collect the sticker ?

Can't i apply for DOUBLE ENTRY ?

Thanks.

Regards.

Zobayer
    zobayer1982@gmail.com

ReplyDelete
  55. Yes you have to collect visa for two times. For embassy visit they do not issue doubel entry visa.

56. Dear Finbd,
    Can u please tell me about Tarku and Abo Akademi University? What is the job condition there?

ReplyDelete
  57. Turku is a port city like Chittagong. Job is available there, specially in ship.

58. Dear Finnbd,

Do you have any idea about Vaasa City ? Is job available there ?

Thank you.

Zobayer
    zobayer1982@gmail.com

59. Naimul Islam NaimMay 31, 2010 at 11:34 AM

THIS is NaimulIslam .vaia i have been selected for Saimaa Uas in Mechanical& production technology.the town is lappeenranta.how is the standard of saimaa uas?and how is the town?is job available there or any scope to have job within few days?as i know its about 230 km from helsinki.pls vaia let me know about saimaa and lappeenranta.Is there any Bangladwshies.we will remain greatful to you vaia.

60. Naimul Islam NaimMay 31, 2010 at 11:43 AM

vaia my first choice was Saimaa then 2.HAMK 3.METROPOLIA & 4.CENT.OSTEROBOTHNIA.now i have been selected for SAimaa my 1st choice.but now is there any way to transfer from saimaa to hamk or metropolia as i know Hamk is near to helsinki and Metropolia is in helsinki.It would be better for me if i could come to hamk or metropolia because getting a job would be more easy there.vaia u give me a decission will it be wise to come to saimaa if i dont get any job it would not be possible to take money from ban to fin.plz vaia suggest me what can i do?

ReplyDelete
  61. I have never been to that city. In Finland everywhere you have to wait 5/6 months to get a job. Standard of all UAS is likely same. I don't know any Bangladeshi in that city but I am sure you may find 4/5 Bangladeshi student there. According to your first choice you have to take admission in Saimaa NO ALTERNATIVE WAY. If you make any application to authority you may loss the chance of visa. My suggestion come here first, next year take admission wherever you want. Good luck

62. Naimul Islam NaimJune 28, 2010 at 1:57 PM

OK vaia I am taking preperation to come in Saimaa uas .soon i am going to Delhi.u told in Finland everywhere to get a job one have to wait for 5 or 6 months to get a job.now if i come to Lappeenranta then to live there for this 6 months how much money do i need to take with.I am not much rich brother .hardly i can manage 1 lakhs with me.Is it enough?plz vaia give me some tips what can i do now?thanks.

ReplyDelete
  63. Hey brother when are u going to Delhi? I m going on 1st July hopefully. djuice18@gmail.com my mail add...@Naimul

ReplyDelete
  64. @Naimul, 1 lak is not enough. 2000 euro is smart figure. If your luck favour you may get job within 1 week after coming, that only a assumption. Don't think about living in Finland. Start everything by the name of almighty Allah. You shall find lots of helpful Bangladeshi, if no one there at least I am here.

65. Naimul Islam NaimJuly 1, 2010 at 11:41 AM

thanks brother

66. Naimul Islam NaimJuly 1, 2010 at 4:32 PM

hello TAREK UDDIN vai you didn't write ur mobile number .plz write it.my number is 01914978102.i am probably going on 4 th july.if u r here still now plz call me.i and u can go at together.

ReplyDelete
  67. Via,How are you?I want to take the entrance exam in INDIA for Helsinki Metropolia&Haaga-Helia.Is it a wise decision?How much does India trip cost?

ReplyDelete
  68. Dear finnbd, i have got a mail from migri asking clarification of source of fund and a new bank statement. Did they ask u the same? What have u done in ur case? What have u given as clarifiction of fund? Pls reply in details. Thank u in advance.

ReplyDelete
  69. Hi,I was asked same question. You take a new bank statement and send them scan copy of that by email. Tell them from which source (guardian) you got you money. But here is another thing to take in count, they may ask you how your that guardian got his found? that time you have to send them translate scan copy of TIN certificate and treasury bill (CHALAN form). Even may the won't ask. Its a normal procedure, don't be tensed.

ReplyDelete
  70. Akib, one time India travel cost 10 thousand taka. If you interested you may take part in exam there.

ReplyDelete
  71. Dear finnbd, Thanks for ur reply. Can u please tell me if i show somebody other than my parents as my source of bank account , will it hamper possibility of geting my residence permit.

72. No, It will not be a problem

73. Naimul Islam naimJuly 19, 2010 at 11:17 AM

vaia i have submitted my papers including my fathers bank statement at the embassy.now they are asking for his source of income to many of the applicants who have submitted earlier.but i have not got any mail yet.may they ask for?if ask then what to do?

74. Naimul Isalm NaimJuly 19, 2010 at 11:21 AM

I have submitted my papers on the last 12july.now when may i get the visa.my class will start on 28th august.if i get the visa after this time and reach there later would there be any problem?

75. @ Naim,

How r u brother? Man, u lost from Kolkata, we couldn't find you! However how is everything ? Here is same situation. I have to register in my Univ within 31 Aug. Did you talk with your Univ ? What they say, they will accept you if you reach after 28 Aug.

Lets hope for the best.

Zobayer

ReplyDelete
  76. @ Naim, they may ask you later. If you are not asked then you lucky. If they ask then do according to the second post of this blog

ReplyDelete
  77. @ Dear Ibrahim Bhai, How i can make payment for my accomodation to VOAS from Bangladesh? Any bank can do that? What is the charge for transferring 200 Euro? Thank u.
    Zobayer
    zobayer1982@gmail.com

ReplyDelete
  78. By Swift code you can pay that, I dont know exact charge of that. Or any Bangladeshi can here pay on behalf of you.

79. Ok Brother. Thank u.

ReplyDelete
  80. vaia another problem I along with my father maintained the banking policy with an affline bank called Agrani Bank.Its a local offline bank.I submitted the documants of that bank both of mine and my fathera bank statement.Noe the ques is, if they want to justify my account then how they can do ?may it make any trouble?

81. @ Naim, Did u get any e-mail from Finnish Immigration? Zobayer
    zobayer1982@gmail.com

ReplyDelete
  82. Is there anybody who applied for TURKU UAS... if anyone plz just contact with me..

shabbir Hussain

shab_robust@hotmail.com

ReplyDelete
  83. Bad news!! Our friend Mostofa is refused. Dont what is waiting for us... Allah help us.

shabbir Hussain

shab_robust@hotmail.com

ReplyDelete
  84. @Naimul, they don't verify the account, they have not right to do that. If they need they would ask new statement from you.

ReplyDelete
  85. vai I have been accepted for IT course in Turku UAS and I have already applied for my resident permit in 6th july. It has already been 45 days but I have not got any information. I am very much worried my class is starting from 30 August. What should I do Please help me.

Arif:(

ReplyDelete
  86. You can directly call to Finnish immigration service, Helsinki. And ask your application status.

ReplyDelete
  87. :@ Arif will you plz contact with me .. I am also selected in Turku UAS for IT and also waiting for final reply.

Facebook: shab_robust@hotmail.com

ReplyDelete
  88. Can anyone tell me how many students get chance from bangladesh.?

ReplyDelete
  89. How many students get residence permit so far..?

90. I got news of 2 visa yet from BD

ReplyDelete
  91. ibrahim vai this is Naim.the good news is that my resident permit has been approved.now i m in italy and going back to ban 5th of this month(monday).i cant manage indian visa as i was in iatly.now if i authorize any of my friend with my passport will they(indian finnish embassy)deliver the visa to him in my absence.its impossible 4 me to go to india coz its too late and it will take time to get the indian visa.i m so tensed brother.plz inform me..........

92. zobayer vai plz call me in this num. 01914978102

ReplyDelete
  93. @Naimul, Yes you can. I have seen many student were collecting there visa by authorized person. But in land port sometime they make problem. So my suggestion your authorized person should go to India by Air. Read this link also

ReplyDelete
  94. Plz say me...How to apply finland for scolarship....?

ReplyDelete
  95. Why not you read the whole blog! in the earlier posts the procedure is written.

ReplyDelete
  96. ita ok vai.but my friend will go in the road way.if he keep my passport hide inside his bag .i know its possible to keep hide a thing like passport and obviously they dont check throuroughly.so i have to do that coz i have no way rather then this.doa korben vai.

ReplyDelete
  97. How much points of ILTES?
    For scorlarship.

ReplyDelete
  98. How much points of IELTS?
    For scolarship....
    @Finnbd

ReplyDelete
  99. It depend on university and subjects. IELTS is not main factor for scholarship, they will consider your previous performance. In that case IELTS score should be minimum 6.5

100. Thanx...@finnbd...
    How i'll get good university admisstion...?
    @Finnbd.

101. http://www.universityadmissions.fi/

ReplyDelete
  102. Ibrahim vai i am coming at the 27th of this month.finnish local time 22:50 a ami helsinki nambo.but i m tensed about who will receive me in the airport.as it will become night so where i will go.i have to join my university within 30th of this month.i m so tensed about this.what should i do now. plz suggest me.

ReplyDelete
  103. @Naimul Islam Naim Vi, may I know your submission and residence permit getting date?

ReplyDelete
  104. Naim, Happy to hear you have got residence permit.Why you need people to receive you! be ready for any problem man. Right now I don't know any person of your university. don't be tensed here communication system is very good. I am giving you bus and train transports website where you could find the time table to go your desired place. There is no crowd, you can buy your ticket just before vehicle leaves

ReplyDelete
  105. thanks vaia.its ok but as it is a new place so i am a bit tensed.i have a friend with me at the same univ.so i think everything should be managed.vai how is lappeenranta? how are the facilities there?how may it cost if we rent a room 4 me and my frnd?khabar er ki bebostha?vai amay ektu details janaben plz?

106. Finnbd vai,
    I want to take admission for Masters in Finland.
    im a service holder. so, my question is how can i get admission and what is the minimum admission fee and how do i apply from Bangladesh and if i get a visa, can i take my wife with me?
    Plez let me know.
    Thanks.

ReplyDelete
  107. No admission fee here. Apply via http://www.universityadmissions.fi . Spouse visa is quite easy

108. Finbd vai,
    Thanks for your reply.
    should i have to go to New Delhi for visa? coz in Bangladesh we don't have Finland Embassy.

Is there jobs available in Finland? after how many day/ months i can expect job there?

Thanks.

109. Hello finbd,
    I am glad that you have dedicated this web for the people in need. I have finished my BBA last year and currently working. My majors were Marketing and international business. All my education life I have studied in English medium including University. I want to know do I stand a chance to study in Finland. I have been through the suggestions you have provided in this web, among which one of them is international business. I am very eager to study in Finish University but there are few questions I have. Q1 – what is the question pattern of the entrance examination for Int Business? Q2- Which university can I get into? Q3- If I appear for Int Business exam, will I be able to change my majors to other program? Please advice if I am missing some information or which I need to know.
    Need your help and support

ReplyDelete
  110. Hi, you can check the Suggestion for Int. Business from download section. All the University of Applied Sciences is open for you. If you want to change subject you have to sit for entrance exam again here.

ReplyDelete
  111. @Jayson, Yes all Bangladeshi are doing job here. you have to wait 6 months on average to manage one.

112. Respected Sir,

Recently my Entrance-Exam visa is refused. Because of the reason no 9 given in visa refusal letter that was (YOUR INTENTION TO LEAVE THE TERRITORY OF THE MEMBER STATES BEFORE THE EXPIRY OF THE VISA COULD NOT BE ASCERTAINED)will this refusal effect visa chances for the next time. if i will apply other then entrance-exam visa.

Thanks,
    Pushpinder Kumar

beaugarcon2005@yahoo.com

ReplyDelete
  113. hi vaia, i am reza. I have passed h.s.c in 2009. From my childhood i have a dream to study in finland after h.s.c. Thats why i did ielts, i got 6. Is it good to go abroad for study after h.s.c or i should go after hons. Which city will be best for me as i have ability to carry only 2 lac. Tk and after that i could not afford a single taka. Could i live there till i get any job with that taka? And is salary of iob enough for living cost? And could save some? Please reply me..... As salamualaykum....

ReplyDelete
  114. You should go abroad after HSC for your higher study. Helsinki is the best city, Tampere, Jyväskylä are also in the row. 2 Lac is enough. Yes you can survive here with that money until getting job. Yes it pretty enough. Student are also sending money back to BD.

ReplyDelete
  115. Thank you very much for your reply.. You are so good. I will apply for autumn 2011. Should i take help of consultency farm? What kind job bd student do there? Do i have chance to settle there? Thanks again..

ReplyDelete
  116. you should not. Part times jobs like in restaurant,paper delivery etc. Yes you will have the chance to be permanent here.

ReplyDelete
  117. hello bhaiya my name is pavel.bhaiya a also want to study in finland so that i will be needing latest entrance examination papers can you pls provide. i ll be very grateful.

ReplyDelete
  118. bhaiya sorry to disturb you but i am really eager to come to finland for my studies as i have heard that this year is gonna be the last year for students like us who want to sudy for free.so will you please make me sure and give me some piece of advice.thank you very much

ReplyDelete
  119. Hi, I already uploaded the previous entrance exams papers which are available. After that there is no exam paper publish officially. If you practice these and follow the syllabus that would be enough. Best of luck

ReplyDelete
  120. Hello vaiya, there was an advertisement published newspaper in Dhaka from an agent that belongs a Bangladeshi who lives in Finland about going Finland. That states......they can arrange an exam at the permission of central obstrobnia university of applied science (kokkola) and where student ability and language proficiency will be evaluated. I went the university website and there also published exam dates and same statement. But that is a tuition based (9000 euro in there installment) MBA. Advantage is classes only in weekend, 6 class in a months.
    I just want to know...a student can survive giving tuition fees and living cost? ......or after complete study will he get good job and permit to live further? please vaiya respond..........

ReplyDelete
  121. It would be hard for you to survive while you pay tuition fee also bear your living cost. There is no guarantee for job after pass while they want good command in Finnish language. But you will be able to stay here as long as you can and also possible to get permanent residence. If you are a very good student then don't come here. If you are exhausted like me then don't care any thing, come any how.

ReplyDelete
  122. Thank you very much.....for good suggestion.....thinking to move....

123. SAZZAD
    Hello Bhai at first thank's for your blog , I will apply for autumn 2011 Intake, Can you Tell me In which city job is very much available ?
    If possible suggest me some UAS , In accordance of job frequency . I will apply for Undergraduate International Business program . Thank You

124. helsinki metropolia- Helsinki
    laurea- Espoo
    JAMK- Jyväskylä
    TAMK- Tampere

125. HEY ,
    BHAI OUR ENTRANCE EXAM WILL ONLY BE EVALUATED FOR OUR ADMISSION AND OUR GRADES WON'T MATTER RIGHT ? DO I NEED TO SEND ONLY ONE SET OF DOCUMENTS TO MY FIRST CHOSEN UAS ? AND I DON'T NEED TO SEND ANY DOCUMENTS TO OTHER UAS I AM APPLYING RIGHT ? PLEASE HELP ME .

SINCERELY,
    SAZZAD

ReplyDelete
  126. Yes admission mainly depends on entrance exam. Send copy of your documents only to your 1st choice university. If you don't get chance in 1st choice university you will be automatically evaluated for 2nd than 3rd and so on. Its a combined admission procedure.

ReplyDelete
  127. @ Ibrahim Bhai, Kemon asen. Last yr to visa peyeo ashte parlam na. Eibaro jodi acceptance peye apply kori tahole visa dite kono somossa korbe nato? And another thing is: visa application korar somoy passport er validity minimum kotodin thakte hoy, apnar ki kono idea ase? Thanks bro for your appreciable efforts.. Zobayer zobayer1982@gmail.com

ReplyDelete
  128. Validity minimum 6 month, but ask this to Finnish immigration service. Apply for visa this year bit earlier.

ReplyDelete
  129. BHAIYA ASSALAMUALAIKUM.MY NAME IS PAVEL.AMI THIS YEAR APPLY KORCHI FINLAND E UNDERGRADUATE E.AMI EKTU JANTE AMON KI KONO UNIVERSITY OF APPLIED SCIENCE ASE JEKHANE ENTRANCE EXAM CHARA NIE NAE.AMAR IELTS SCORE 6.5.SSC TE GOLDEN R HSC TE 3.60.R AI YEAR KON KON UNIVERSITY GULA BD TE ENTRANCE EXAM NIBE SETAR LIST TA JODI PROVIDE KORTE PAREN KHUB HELP HOI.JEI LIST TA DEYA SE SETAI KISU UNIVERSITY BAD PORSE LIKE LAUREA.

THANK U.

130. Laurea will arrange entrance exam in Bangladesh. see the link

Still all the university has not announced where they will take the entrance exam in abroad but try this link http://www.finnips.fi/index.php you may get some info.

131. Dear Vaiya

Salam niben. Ami aj (04.01.11)te application korchi 4 subject te. Application korar por net brouse korte korte apnar blog peye jante parlam sob uni-r exam Bangladeshe hoy na. Application kora uni gulo te search kore dekhlam amar apply kora uni gulo Bangladeshe exam nicche na.

list of sub and uni

HAMK UAS, Valkeakoski
    Degree Programme in Automation Engineering

amar result

SSC-4.88
    HSC-4.80
    IELTS-6.5

Amar akhon ki kora uchit..

Please vaiya amake aktu janan. Khub tension-a achi.

Md. Rezwanul Islam

ReplyDelete
  132. Forget about what you have done. Apply again to other universities, who would arrange exam in Bangladesh.

ReplyDelete
  133. This list for 2010 not for 2011. you may email to your 1st choice university whether they will arrange exam in BD or not.

ReplyDelete
  134. bhaiya amon kono university ki acha jara entrance exam charai nie nae?????pls ektu janaben.r different 4 ta sub choose korle kontar jonno ami entance exam dibo??na sob gular jonno alada kore exam dite hobe??pls janaben.r ki ki document notary kore pathate hobe pls janaben bhaiya.

ReplyDelete
  135. No, It is mandatory to get chance by Entrance exam in any university. For any type of science related subject a single exam, any type of business related subject again another exam. see this link

Yes you should notarified copy of your documents.

ReplyDelete
  136. hi guys this is harish i am from hyderabad i want to do my master's in electrical stream in finland i want to know wt is the minimum amount to spend for all expenses clearly and what is the minimum finiancial status to show please reply guys crazyhari9243@gmail.com

ReplyDelete
  137. 9000 Euro per academic year the tuition fee. Living cost 500 Euro per month. You need to show 6000 Euro in your account as Bank solvency.

ReplyDelete
  138. bro u r a great mentor.thanks 4 ur support.but i ll disturb u more as i m processing my file without any help of any agency.pls guide me.i ll be very grateful.thanks u.

ReplyDelete
  139. bhaiya i have applied online in arcada at international business,then at laure at bussiness management ,then at tempre on environmental engineering and lastly at mikkeli in environmental engineering also.pls share ur view about my choice.

ReplyDelete
  140. Bhai, I have sent my documents to my first chose UAS but I did n't notarized it , I just sent normal photocopies of my certificates. Now , Is it alright or I need to send another set of notarized documents . Please help me

Sazzad

ReplyDelete
  141. @PAVEL, Good choice. Helsinki area is good for job and if any accident happen you can take shelter in Tampere or Mikkeli. You have to sit 2 times in two exam one is for Business subjects another for engineering subjects. Hope to see you here.

ReplyDelete
  142. @Sazzad, We normally send them notarized copy of our documents for safety purpose but still even I don't know is it mandatory or not. You should contact with admission service of the university regarding this matter.

ReplyDelete
  143. Bhaiya thanks.But i am concerned about one thing.The link you gave earlier about entrance exam,i saw there that there is no aggrement between tempre and mikkeli regarding engineering entrance exam test.So what will i do???please let me know.

ReplyDelete
  144. The main thing is to check your first choice university will arrange entrance exam in BD or not cause they will send you some documents by that you can registration for exam in British council Dhaka. Mikkili and Tampere will accept your admission test result cause the are the member of Finnips http://www.finnips.fi/ which organization arranging all the entrance exam abroad.

ReplyDelete
  145. BHAIYA CAN U TELL ME FROM WHERE CAN I LEARN FINNISH HERE STAYING IN BANGLADESH???ANY GOOD ONLINE LINK???PLS

ReplyDelete
  146. Hello Thanks for your previous answer , I have sent my two certificates H.S.C + S.S.C and their two grade sheet and IELTS certificate only .. Do I need to send any other documents ?

SAZZAD

ReplyDelete
  147. Normally we send also photocopy of passport.

148. @Pavel,
    I am also applying for International Business. E-mail me. We take take preparation and share our views regarding Entrance Exam together.

Zobayer
    zobayer1982@gmail.com

ReplyDelete
  149. Finnbd bhai as u know i have applied for international business at arcada laure jamk and tampe.BUt now i m feeling thet it would be very hard for me to get admission as these r in very big cities.so what would u suggest.can u suggest me some universities and subjects that i can get chance easily.

thank u.

ReplyDelete
  150. Bhaiya pls reply me soon.I am very tensed.

ReplyDelete
  151. You have applied already. How can you change your subjects or university now? when one Passport ( or id number)is entered in the system than it is not possible to enter that again (I saw that condition in 2009) You should check first how you can change or apply again than I can suggest you something.

ReplyDelete
  152. I can change it through asking my first preference university and also by submitting another form as it is said during application that if a candidate submits multiple application then the last one will be considered.so i hope its not a problem.pls bhaiya suggest me soon.Sorry once again for disturbing u again and again.

153. Easy to get chance (from my opinion only:

1.JAMK
    2.RAMK
    3.Mikkli
    4.Oulu

ReplyDelete
  154. thanks a lot bhaiya.BUt jamk to big city okahne to competition besh bhaloi hoi may be.central obstrobothnia ta kemon?????akhon ami arcada laure tampre and jamk te international business e apply korsi thoug i m from science background.ammi easyly dhukar jonno ei choice korsi.ami english e bhaloi.just math e ektu kacha tao kharap na.akhon apni amke ekta final suggestion den jetar dhara ami tulonamulok sohoje finland er jekono ekta university te chance pai.tarpor mai next year e helsinki or onno kono boro city te shift kore nibo.amar environmental engineering e porar plan ase.pls bhaiya janan.

Thanks a lot for help

ReplyDelete
  155. http://www.webometrics.info/rank_by_country.asp?country=fi&zoom_highlight=Central+obstobothnia+university+of+applied+science

Bhaiya ai link tai finland er university gular rank deya ase.apnar ki mot ai ranking er bapare.r amake ekta final suggestion den kon 4 tai korle insallah je kono ektai chance peye jabo international business e.

ReplyDelete
  156. Hi, JAMK is not a big city. I dont know about other city. Weather of RAMK and OULU is very bad. You should take in count the weather and possibility to get job also. I am confused to suggest you the name of UAS. you may get some info in this link http://www.finnips.fi/

ReplyDelete
  157. if u can figure out then pls suggest me cause ur in finland and u know well than me.I just want easy entrance.in this term just suggest me 4uni.

thanks

ReplyDelete
  158. Bhaiya arcada university assured me that its possible to change the university.All i have to do is to fill up a new application form.Now pls just suggest 4 less competitive university with the most chance of getting a job though i know its very hard to find a job outside Helsinki without knowing finish.

Thanking you
    Md Shajjadul Islam Pavel

ReplyDelete
  159. As far I know, RAMK, OULU, MAMK, Saimaa could be easy destination.

ReplyDelete
  160. Thanks a lot.But ami finaly arcada central ostrobothnia oulu and vassa the international business e apply korlam.Doa raikehn bhai.Thanks.pls ektu connections raikhen.apnar help dorkar.thanks.Apnar email id ta parle dien.

161. Dear Vaiya

Ami aktu problem-a porchi...first time ami je uni gulo te apply korchilam tar koyekta Bangladesh-a entrance exam arrange kore na...tai apnar suggestion moto re application korte gechi kintu hocche na.....niche lekha ta ashche...

Passport/ID number: This Passport/ID number has already been used in entering an application.

Akhon amar ki kora uchit ba kivabe re application korbo aktu janale khub valo hoy...

Thanks vaiya....

Md. Rezwanul Ialam

ReplyDelete
  162. @MD REZAUL BHAI ITS NOT A PROBLEM.U JUST MAIL TO YOUR FIRST PREFER UNIVERSITY AND WRITE ABOUT THE CHANGES U WISH TO MAKE.THEY WILL CHANGE IT.I HAVE CHANGED MY APPLICATION TWICE.SO DONT WORRY AND SO AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

THANKING U
    PAVEL

ReplyDelete
  163. @ Pavel... Can anyone choose different uni also?

ReplyDelete
  164. ya.but keep the first preference university the same.

ReplyDelete
  165. ya.but keep the first preference university the same.

ReplyDelete
  166. Problem is 1st preferred uni not arrange entrance exam in Bangladesh. Then What should I do?

ReplyDelete
  167. My first preferred uni is Metropolia. is not it a problem? plz suggest me.

ReplyDelete
  168. I am not sure about it but what ever ur concern or ur question is u can ask ur first preference university freely.nothing to hesitate.They r very helpful and help u as much as possible according to the rule.ask then whatever u want that will help u a lot.
    best of luck

ReplyDelete
  169. Now-a-days How much can a Bengali student can earn in Finland per month ? Actually I want to know can a student can bear his expenses by only doing some part time jobs in Finland or he needs another fund to cover his expenses

ReplyDelete
  170. hello vaia,i am nirob from bangladesh.recently i have completed my BBA. now i wanna complete my masters/MBA in finland. because there tution fee free. so how can i go there? which versity will be suitable for me. oh. i have scored 6.50 in ielts. now what should i do?.which city will be batter to get a job quickly.pls help me.here is my contact number:+8801918087629

ReplyDelete
  171. Try any university near Helsinki. Follow this link http://www.universityadmissions.fi/

ReplyDelete
  172. @Anonymous, yes you can survive here by the money from part time job.

ReplyDelete
  173. AllAh er rohmote bhaiya ra ami invitation letter peye gesi.april er 12 e exam.akhpon 3 min e bhalo motivation letter lekha jai international business e pora nie khub dorkar.keu jodi ektu help koren khub upokrito hobo.sobai doa rakhben.

Thanking you
    Md Shajjadul Islam Pavel

ReplyDelete
  174. @ Shajjadul Pavel amio Paisi Allah er rohomot a , r oita minimum 3 paita hoba , tumi registration korso na korle eksatha kori valo hobe I guess , tomar contact number ta dita paro chaila .

SAZZAD
    e-mail: sazzk@hotmail.com

175. OK Sazzad.01670014645

ReplyDelete
  176. Hello bhai birkto hoila sorry , apni ki bolte paren motivation letter ta kivabe likha jai , math + logical er jonno ki korbo , group Interview er jonno ki korbo . Thank U

ReplyDelete
  177. You should practice my suggestions and old questions for math and logical problem. Group inter view is a new event for entrance exam, I have no idea about that. Search in google for motivation letter.

ReplyDelete
  178. finbd bhi kemon asen???amar exam april er 12 e.doa raikhen.take care.allah hafez

ReplyDelete
  179. Hellow bro i read all the comments now i want to get a chance to study in Finland.I am studying in Dhaka Polytechnic Institute at Environmental Technology.I want complete my B.Sc from Finland.So please tell me how much show the bank solvency for study in Finland.
    Thanks
    Anurag

ReplyDelete
  180. Thanks for your reply.My diploma in engineering has been complete in October 2011.When I apply for admission.And if I got 5 in IELTS then can i apply.Ami ekhon o IELTS exam daini just MOck test dicchi.

ReplyDelete
  181. surely no doubt i have missed the opportunity of applying for universities this year coz i got all the letter telling me to sit for exam in Finland .. so foolish of me! so Fin bhai can you tell when i can apply for next time in 2012 .... coz deadlines for applying universities foe Sept semester is over surely ... !!!

next time i have to catch every single bit of
    Finland universities ... if it needs to apply 2 times for spring and autumn i will do ...just above of this page are these the universities those arrange exams in Bangladesh ....

waiting for reply!! thanks.

182. @Rezuana Binte

sorry to hear about you.But dont worry everything will be alright.I think you can sit for the exam in india.check it out.ask your first preference university about this.mail them and ask if you can sit for the entrance exam in india.And at undergraduate there is only one session which stars in january and ends in february its application.so you should keep an eye on that.Best of luck.and pray for me as I am taking exam in bangladesh at12 april.

Thanking you
    MD Shajjadul Islam

ReplyDelete
  183. Finnbd bhai can you please honestly reveal that is there any kind of racigm or not???Generally how are the finnish people.please share your experience.

ReplyDelete
  184. Bhaiya and one more thing can you please make sure that am i able to swich other universities in helsinki after one year???as far as I am concern its possible.do you know the requirement???please help me.

Anxious
    Md Shajjadul Islam

185. @Pavel ...

best luck 4 exam. nijer somporkay kichu bolar nai ...:-((

186. @rezuwana

Thanks.but tumi ato hotash hoyo na.whatever happens life goes on.and always believe that whatever happens happens for good.But tumi idnia gie exam er option ta dekhte paro.take care.allah ahfez

Thanking you
    MD Shajjadul Islam

187. @Pavel tumi ato depress hoio na . :P

ReplyDelete
  188. Ibrahim bhai kemon asen???bhai exam to motamuti holo.expecting to get 60 or over that even.r amr choice e chilo arcada,central obstrobothnia,oulu nad vaasa.chance pawar possibility kototuku according to u???r apnar kase finnish language sekhar bhalo kono way or suggestions or link ase???thakle janayen.bhalo thaiken.

Thanking you
    Md Shajjadul Islam

ReplyDelete
  189. Ibrahim bhai apanr precious reply er w8 kortesi.R bhaiya okahne asle university ke ki ki academic documents dekhate hobe????registration card admitt card egula lagbe naki just transcript r certificate holei hobe????please ektu janayen.r noc lagbe kina///please bhaiya janayen.

Thanking you
    Anxious
    Md Shajjadul Islam

ReplyDelete
  190. There is no fix limit of marks what can ensure your admission. top 10/15 or 20 candidate will be admitted. You can use google translator or search in youtube there is some Finnish language learning tutorial.

Documents: only certificate of SSC and HSC (they need not the mark-sheet even, so no question about registration or admit card.) For safety issue we also submit the mark-sheet.

ReplyDelete
  191. Thank you ibrahim bhai.doa raikhen.
    take care.

Allah ahfez

ReplyDelete
  192. HELLO BHAI, AMAR PASSPORT HANDWRITTEN , AKHON TOH NOTUN PASSPORT BAIR HOISA MRP ..... HANDWRITTEN PASSPORT KI VISA PAITA OBSTACLE HOTA PARA KINA ? APNAR KONO IDEA ASA

ReplyDelete
  193. Sorry bro, I don't have the idea. Please contact with the immigration service of Finland.

ReplyDelete
  194. But as far as I am concerned The finnish embassy in India dont accept hand written passport.I know a brother of mine who was sent back last year as he had hand written passport and asked to submitt mrp passport.then he came back again in Bangladesh and with Mrp passport he submitted it in finnish embassy in India.however he got the visa but could not go to finland as it was too late.the registration time was over.so if you have time then pls renew your passport to MRP

ReplyDelete
  195. Bhai apnara ki janen keno ato deri kore result dibe???amar to ek ta muhurto kate na.olosh bose theke je ki kharap obosta r ki bolbo.

ReplyDelete
  196. bhai face book e onekei mile ekta group khulse.ota dekhlam.r apnader boltesi moner bhuleo ota follow koiren na taile confuse hoe morben.son pakna r atel er dol.tar cheye ai jaigai bhalo.

take care all.